Size Guide and Recommended Cake Stand Sizes
We offer a variety of serving sizes and dimensions for our cakes:
For our standard three-layer cakes, the height measures approximately 4.7 inches. The serving guide recommends portions that are 1 inch by 2 inches, ensuring a delightful serving for each guest.
Excitingly, we also offer four-layer cakes with a taller height of approximately 6 inches. As these cakes are taller, the serving guide suggests portions that are 1 inch by 1.5 inches. Although the pieces are narrower, they are longer, resulting in a similar serving size to our three-layer cakes.
Please keep in mind that our goal is to provide you and your guests with a satisfying and enjoyable cake experience, regardless of the size or number of layers you choose.
Below, we have included a helpful graphic that illustrates the recommended cutting technique to maximize the number of servings for your cake. By following this guide, you can ensure that you get the most out of your delicious treat and accommodate a larger number of guests.
Single tier cakes guide
2 tier cake guide
On our website, you can conveniently purchase cakes with up to two tiers. For cakes with more than two tiers, like three-tier or four-tier cakes, please contact us contact us directly.
We understand that you may want to showcase your cake on a cake stand or cake plate. While we provide the cake board for your cake, we recommend selecting a cake stand based on the size of the cake board we provide. All of our cake boards are white and made of sturdy material.
Please keep in mind that the cake board must be completely flat on the cake stand.
If your cake stand includes raised or recessed elements, please ensure that the chosen cake stand provides ample flat surface area to accommodate the cake board.
When selecting a cake stand, you have the option to order one in the same size as the cake board, as long as it doesn't have any lips and allows the cake board to lay flat. However, please keep in mind that any part of the cake board will be visible on the stand. It's important to note that ordering a cake stand that is smaller than the cake board is not recommended.
Cake Cutting and Storage Instructions
For the best cutting experience, we recommend allowing the cake to reach room temperature before slicing. Leave the cake outside of the fridge for approximately 1 hour and a half. To cut the cake, follow these steps:
- Trace the Top: Start by tracing the desired cutting lines on the top of the cake, using the guide image provided at the beginning of the page.
- Prepare the Cutting Area: Place a cutting board next to the cake. With one hand, hold the cutting board firmly against the cake.
- Vertical Cut: Using a large knife, carefully cut along the traced vertical lines of the cake. As you cut, hold the large piece of cake against the cutting board to prevent it from toppling.
- Horizontal Slices: Move the large cut piece onto the cutting board. Then, cut horizontal slices on the cutting board. Transfer each slice to smaller plates.
- Repeat the Process: Clean the knife after each cut and repeat the process for the remaining portions of the cake.
If you have leftovers, ensure they are properly preserved. Wrap the cake tightly with food plastic wrap and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days. For longer storage, the cake can be kept in the freezer for up to 2 months.